Featuring Holly Doble
I’ve been coaching people for 37 years in the fitness industry, from fitness instructing, personal training and coaching ~ new and seasoned runners.
I have featured some of the people I have the good fortune to coach here on The House of O’Brien to show off their hard work, determination and inspiring stories.
This strong no nonsense woman blows me away on a weekly basis. She has 4 kids, is a nurse and never ever complains about a thing. She shows up early, helps me set up for any class I’m teaching or training session we have going on.
She works hard quietly, and her attitude is so sharp and clear…get in-get working-work hard-get on with the day. She inspires me!!
- How long have you been a member of LTF?
Just over a year
- What helps motivate you to workout?
After having 4 kids I remind myself that I also need to take care of my needs.
- What is the 1 tip you can offer people to start working out?
Show up and turn it into a habit.
- What sport or activity did you do growing up?
I played Lacrosse (it was new and we were all new to the game)
- What would people be surprised to know about you?
I do not stop moving, I do not like to sit.
- How do you motivate yourself when you don’t want to workout?
I just show up, I can always take easy if I need to. Walking in the door is the best thing to do on a day that I’m feeling off.
I feel privileged to be able to do the job I do, but even more privileged to train the people I train.❤️