We are excited to start the Fall season with a healthy step forward. Our 30 day challenge is a great way to get rid of some of your bad habits and create new healthy habits. Some of our goals may seem small but we believe in the compound effect, small changes over time equal big differences.
The challenge is straight forward:
- Workout/ move everyday (Movement includes: walking, running, biking, rollerblading, paddle boarding, lifting weights, taking group fitness classes, golfing, and Liz’s Dirty 30 quick workout).
//Liz’s Dirty 30 Quick Workout//
30 push-ups/30 Jump Squats/30 sit-ups/3×30 second plank holds
- Chart what you do~at the end of 30 days send that list of what you’ve done to HOB.
- We will hold a drawing for fabulous giveaways from our partners.
We are adding on some other challenges as well.
- Take one food or drink out of your diet (for example: Diet Coke, chips, ice cream, fried food, fast food, white breads, cakes, donuts and candy).
- Eliminate alcohol for 30 days
- Create one new healthy habit
We will be giving you tips on how to achieve all of these goals throughout the month of September.
Summer can throw all of us off our schedules and routines so let us help you succeed in getting back on track this September, stronger, more healthy, and with GOOD habits.