Simple Roasted Potatoes Cabin Recipe #5
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes, washed & cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp olive oil, more if you prefer it
- 1 tbsp salt, more if you prefer it
- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp pepper, more if you prefer it
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Cut your potatoes and onions and place them in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and onions, sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir to coat all the potatoes and onions.
- Place the vegetables into a 9 x 13 pan and drizzle the melted butter over all of the vegetables.
- Roast the potatoes covered with tinfoil for 45 minutes then take the cover off and roast until the potatoes are golden and fork tender. Keep checking them every 5 minutes.HAPPY EATING!!
PS I included some fun pictures of the activities my children would do at our cabin.
It was a magical place.
I hope your special place and time with your kids is just as magical.❤️