My Name is Elizabeth Mary Berg
We have many new subscribers to the HOB (that’s what we call it over here), and I wanted to give you a quick snapshot about me.
- I am the oldest of 4 children
- I grew up in Minnesota and moved to Illinois the middle of my senior year in High School
- I’ve been obsessed with fashion forever, in 4th grade I created my own fashion line called “Liz Ritz”
- I was in Childrens Theatre from 5th grade to 8th grade
- I ran cross country and track in high school and college
- I started teaching and personal training in 1986 and 1988
- I trained teachers and trainers around the world for 5 years
- I was one of the first “Spri” exertube models/spokes person
- I trained teachers how to teach “Step” aerobics when it was introduced
- I made a few fitness videos including “Partner Step” which we created it due to the large amount of people wanting to take Step classes and couldn’t because of space.
- I started competing in triathlons at the age of 23
- I ran several marathons
- I’ve been in the fitness industry for 36 years
- MOST importantly I have 3 precious Children❤️