Easy NO Chill Cut-Out Cookies
- 1 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup softened (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Cream together in a stand mixer or hand held mixer, cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla. Blend well. Add flour and baking soda.
- On a clean surface dusted with flour roll out half of the dough to a 1/8 thickness. Using assorted cookie cutters cut the dough into different shapes and with a spatula move each shape to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- If using sprinkles, dust each cookie with sprinkles and then bake for 10-12 minutes. Don't over bake. Once they come out of the oven you can decorate the cookies with other decorations as well.
- NOTE: Option Frost the cookies after they coolFrosting Recipe:1/2 cup powdered sugar3 tbsp of half & half 1/2 tsp of vanillaYou may have to play with the ingredients so add the half & half 1 tbsp at a time to get the consistency of frosting you are looking for. You can always add ingredients you can't take them out of a recipe.HAPPY EATING!!