This recipe is easy and has a bit of a “WOW” factor.
- Pre heat oven to 450°
- To prepare, first wash and dry all your potatoes well, you are not peeling them so the skin of the potato should be clean.
- Then place each potato on a cutting board and on either side of the potato, length-wise, place wooden spoons. Cut across the width of the potato not length-wise. Slice the potato about 1/8 of an inch all the way down the length of the potato. The wooden spoons help you not cut through the entire potato leaving a base for you.
- Place sliced potatoes on a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil (and parchment paper on top of the foil).
- Brush each potato with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each potato.
- Finally, top each potato with a Tablespoon or more of salted butter.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes
- Once done sprinkle with parsley