This gorgeous vintage dress was gifted to me from one of my best friends. I grabbed a pair of my J.Crew cream pumps (www.jcrew.com) and the outfit was updated and ready to wear. Typically, I’m not one to spend too much time shopping in vintage stores or consignment shops however, on the occasion I do, I’ve found some incredible treasures.
Tips for shopping vintage or consignment shops:
- Put a time limit on yourself
- Have a small idea of what you’re looking for but stay open minded to one of a kind treasures
- TRY on everything…vintage clothing is generally cut a lot smaller then the clothing made today
- Look for tears and stains
- Talk to the owner of the shop sometimes they have some gems in the back of the store