Easy Peezy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk/NOTE: make sure it is not evaporated milk as the cans look very similar.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare a 8 x 8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil. Some fudge recipes suggest lining the pan with parchment paper. Parchment paper does not stay tucked into the corners so I use foil.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a sauce pan over medium heat. Stirring occasionally until most of the chips are melted.Stir in the vanilla and continue until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth out the chocolate with a spatula.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to set.HAPPY EATING!!