Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)
With fund raisers, weddings and many other events back in full swing everyone is in need of a dress or two.
The House of O’Brien has you covered we have shopped and found many varieties and price points just for you. Stay tuned.
Some things to keep in mind when buying new event outfits:
- What are my assets, meaning what are my best features arms, legs, stomach, etc. and be honest with yourself.
- What colors fit my skin ton. Does yellow make you look sick? Does black make your hair and pop?
- When you try on a dress are you instantly uncomfortable?
- Is the dress design timeless? Can you wear it again in a year?
- Stay away from extremely trendy dresses.
- Once you purchase the dress be mindful of what you already have for shoes and accessories. Can you style what you already have with the new dress?
Most of all keep it simple.
You can add fabulous shoes, jewelry and coats.
One of my all time favorite designers is Herve Leger. Their designs are incredibly simple and the entire dress is made of a fabric that holds you in (TIGHT) in all right places.
Use Code: https://sarah-flint.myshopify.com/discount/SARAHFLINT-BAELIZABETHB for $50 OFF your next pair of Sarah Flint Shoes.